Sunday, October 08, 2006

Penguin water dispenser opening ceremony

Another product from Action City. A chain of shops that sells toys & other figurines, some of which are collectibles. Personal I find these shops are jack of all trades but master of none. They do carry a wide range of toys & other stuff like soft toys & display items, but if I were to want to get something that might be worthwhile to collect, I would go to a shop that specialize in toys (collectibles). If you need recommendations, you can ask me. No, Simply Toys is not one of them. The Suntec outlet has lots of Stars Wars stuff but I am an outsider when it comes to Star Wars. Better to consult an expert.

I used to go to Simple Toys to get my Be@rbricks but it has been eons since I stopped collecting them. I hope Meowie24 takes good care of them & treasure them as much as I do, or I would have no choice but to hunt you down.

Recommended toy store would be Earth X.

This is what a typical be@rbrick looks like. They usually come three sizes, 50%, 100% & 400%.

My "cute adorable kawaii" sister pouring herself the first drink.

It can hold the equivalent of 8 glasses (no idea how big the glasses are) or around 1.5 litres of fluid. I intent to get another one & fill it up with ice cold beer.

Drink up!!!

0 comments: