Monday, October 09, 2006

My aerobics class video



The pounds are showing around the mid-section & it is time to get my body into fat-shedding mode. So I signed up for some aerobics classes at the gym. I told the registration lady that this was my first serious attempt to get a more toned body because there is a girlI want to impress but my figure isn't flattering & it does not cut it for her, so I want to take the first step, even though i was feeling very apprehensive & was goin gto be a nervous wreck.

The nice lady behind the desk said to me in her most assuring voice that I would definitely be in very good & experienced hands. They have seen it all & know just how to push all the right buttons, at the right time.

Hmmm...

So I went for my lessons religiously & I want to share with you what a mind-blowing experience I had & how it has made such a huge impact on my life, not to mention my new body. Here is a video I made of my class. I am standing in the middle.

I wonder how come I am always the only male in the class..

Pump it baby, ja neh!!!

0 comments: