Sunday, October 08, 2006

Ugly people in Kallang Mac 03

Male Assistant on the left, Middle Aged woman on the right. Together they are the ugly people in Kallang Mac that I have previously mentioned.

Am I scared of being accused of intruding their privacy of taking their picture without their prior knowledge? No. Am I sscared of being accused of slander & undermining their character? No.

These people are the very reason why Singapore will almost never be a gracious society. At least until people learn to be more sensitive to other people's feelings & using their brains to think before doing anything.

I wonder how come they are there so often. Maybe I have not noticed that before the unfortunate incident.

For the uninitiated.

Ugly people in Kallang Mac 01

Ugly people in Kallang Mac 02

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: