Sunday, October 08, 2006

Olio @ Suntec City

Soup of the day is cream of mushroom. It doesn not look like any mushroom soup I have seen but the taste is exquisite. The accompanying piece of garlic bread leaves much to be desired though. Nevertheless, a decent score must be awarded for presentation. This is the bare minimum for a place of this price range.

Pasta with dead crayfish. I think that is called a crayfish right? To me, they are all fish with shells. Or shellfish.

My dish. Forget the actual name but it was spicy & had sausages in it. I guess the bill came up to around SGD$60 for 2 person, which is a luxury to me & should not be treated as the norm.

First time there, I guess it will be a period of time before I go there to have dinner again. Nothing really wrong with that place, just that it does not have a certain appeal to get me hooked on it.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: