Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Black wednesday

Uploading pictures is a problem again. I guess I must start to try other people's computer to try & upload pictures. Maybe I'll do it when I'm not so stressed about studies. Just had my HRM (CL 422) quiz in the afternoon. Well, to put it midly, I was raped by the paper!!! It was all memory work & nothing on concepts. List 6 out of 9 principles of this, state the features of effective compensation, what is the demographic time bomb. Boom!!! I feel like killing Prof Vip. He told us to study everything, but I guess not everything was tested. And it was all memory wotk. nothing much to understand at all. Since when did NTU advocate rote learning? Sigh. I guess I must bear the lion's share of the blame. I did not study as hard as I should. And I should have guessed HRM was a memerizing subject. From the way things look like.

Well, after the quiz, the gang & I met up at Hall Eleven Blk 56 TV lounge to complete our bridge, & it's finally completed!!! We made really good progress & we sort of finished everything in about an hour's time. Which was really a big difference from the first time we tried our hands - on project. This is what some people called the learning curve & it can be pretty steep or shallow, depending on how much intelligence a person has, or how good a person is with their hands.

0 comments: