Sunday, September 11, 2005

My First Ever Blog Entry

This is my first ever blog entry, so the learning curve's mighty steep, but what the heck right??? Anyway the picture on the left is the evening scene during the 40th National Day Parade (2005) held at the Padang this year. Even though the parade doesn't start till around 1800hrs, all of us were there bright & early (it was really hot that day, but sunny weather is better than rainy weather in the open) so we can get good seats & a closer view of the parade. However, it seems that certain sectors (the seats were divided into color sectors & I was in the blue sector) had a better veiw no matter where you sat within the sector. Kinda late to be posting National Day stuff but I suddenly had the urge to create a blog for others to read. Hope to update my life here regularly, as I never had the habit of keeping a diary. Will be posting more stuff as & when I have the time. Oh, by the way, most of the pictures that I post will be taken with my mobile phone, so do excuse the quality of the pictures. And I do not have any formal training in photography, so composition of the pictures may not be of a high standard. Thank you for taking time to read what I post though...

Ja Neh!!!

0 comments: