Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mid week crisis

Sigh, I tried to upload pictures again but it doesn't seem to work. I think it must be either because of me or because my computer is lousy. Double sigh. Is the bad luck still around? Tomorrow is the Human Ressource Management quiz & I have not really studied for it. Yah, I did all the tutorials (Except for tutorial 6 because the tutors conveniently did not go through it due to some classes being cancelled) but I do not have any feeling of security. Not even a tiny winny bit. So i guess I have to take some serious remedial actions tonight. Maybe i might study in the canteen or in the smelly study room because I have too many distractions in my own hostel room.

Coming next up is another management quiz, Civil Engineering Management (CL 421), which should have some mcq & short opened questions. Calculations are also involved. It's on friday & I'm even more afraid of it because I didn ot attempt all tutorials & a lot of reading is required. Sigh. And there's nobody to copy from in the lecture (both my management quizzes are conducted in lectures).

0 comments: