Friday, September 23, 2005

Finally, a short breather for the week, but alas!!!

Actually I have a lot to say, but the blog's driving me crazy!!! I can't seem to add my photos, and even if I managed to add them, I have to do them one by one which is really time comsuming. When I read the blogs of my friends, they can have so many pictures in 1 nos blog entry & I wonder how they managed to do it. If I wanna blog using my mac, it gets even worse. I can only see the html window & not the WUSIWYG window!!! Who the fark blogs in HTML??? Not me loh... I'm a computer idioit... amongst other things. What's wrong with this freaking blog??? Just when I thought I could finally relax & spend some time sharing my stuff on blog, these problems come along & make my blood pressure go back to the level it was the previous week.
Sigh...

0 comments: