Saturday, September 24, 2005

Lonely saturday in Hall Eleven

Seems like I'll be blogging for a while without any pictures to show you guys, because I can't get the upload thingy to work. Wonder if it's the NTU network or my computer's problem. I tried uploading pictures using the Mac in the Students Activity Centre & it work, but I only managed to upload only 1 nos. Wonder how come things are starting to go against me. Or is it my imagination? Maybe I'll try again when I have more free time.

Next week would be management quiz week. This is because I have Human Resource Management (CL 422) & Civil ENgineering Management (CL 421) quizzes coming up. So I guess it's time to start reading more & hopefully complete all the relevant tutorials in time.

Later my group mates will be coming over to NTU Hall Eleven to try & complete our bridge project. So nice of them to come over. Well, I guess this is the next best place to do it since the Protective Engineering Lab will not be opened today (5 day work week kindly implemented by our dear PM). Don't want any lab technicians to nag at us for every little thing like remembering to wear covered shoes (which we always do!!!) & telling us to keep the place clean. Sigh. I don't really like them. Come to thing of it, I hate everybody. Heez.

Tonight will be anothern ight of EPL matches but I guess I won't be placing any more wagers for a while. Recently just cleared my debts & there's till other partied to pay off, so I might as well be a good boy & use the money instead to have a drink at the regular pub I go to, or maybe when use it to pay back my Mum or meowie24.

Slept late last night, around 0400hrs. Was watching Great TEacher Onizuka (GTO), the anime. Downloaded by meowie24. So nice to watch, but I guess the live action version would b ejust as nice. Managed to download Naruto ep 152 this morning, lucky!!! Story was kinda slow moving, but at least there's some development to the plot, instead of just 1 of the numerous flashbakcs that creators are so fond of doing when they have no idea what to draw next.

Should I go down to the pub alone to watch? Or should I stay in hall to catch up on my studies? This is already Week 9 & the exams are coming really soon. Time flashes by you when yoy are short on time, & it crawls by when you have too much spare time on our hands. Why it life like that? Why can't it go with the flow, instead of always making things difficult by going against the flow? I guess we should learn to manage it since so many people have good time management, but unfortunately, 1 of my "strong points" is that I'm really really good at wasting time with nothing to show for it. Same goes for money. Which happens to be 2 of the most important things to a student. Any student.

Okie okie, enough lamenting. Time to get my big fat ass moving or else time will really leave me behind, & there will be nobody there for me to blame except myself. No point blaming any higher being, because... Never mind, religion is a touchy topic.

Ja Neh!!!

0 comments: