Monday, September 19, 2005

Extremely horrible bad luck over the weekend

Oh my gosh. I think I took too long to write my blog that I forgot what I wanted to say liao. But I do remember the gist of the whole matter. I guess it's because I lose money on soccer. It seems like the world of gambling was against me & whatever I betted on, I lost. I bought under 1.5/2 goals for a certain match, I think it involves Newcastle, & as I went out for a smoke & came back to check Livescore, Newcastle had scored 2 goals!!! Just in a space of 10 mins, Owen & Shearer scored!!! After a lacklustre 1st half... Sigh...

Then I placed a wager on the Manchester City match. Sinclair got stretchered off early in the 1st half & there was little penetration after that. But Man City pressed on, only to hit the woodwork 5 times!!! It looked destined to end in a goaless draw, but some stewpig idiot decided to commit a freaking obvious handball in THE DYING SECONDS!!! So as a result, Richard lose all of his wager instead of only half... If that isn't bad luck, I don't know what is.

The following days were just plain horrible. Everything seems to go wrong, or maybe it's just my imagination. I mentioned I was studying hard for my Steel Design Quiz. But when it comes to the crunch, I blanked out & couldn't solve what i realized later was a simple question that required some iterration. Sigh. Dory, whom I absolutely hate had that smug look on her face, as if she had gotten full makrs & even asked the tutor what was the correct answer. Hmmm... Sour grapes me feel that if she didn't had someone to copy from, she wouldn't be able to wear that smirk on her face. Oh well. Enough of all the negativity & time to start focusing on the positive side of things.

Things ain't going too well between me & meowie24, & I have only myself to blame. So I guess it's time to stop feeling bitter & start working on my exams before I really lose on all fronts.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: