Tuesday, September 13, 2005

First day of recess in school

I was on my way to the Protective Engineering Lab to meet up with the rest of my group to begin work on our bridge when i saw this car. What attracted me to it was the license plate number. My dad's car also has the number 17 in it, so I keep a lookout for cars with similar license plate numbers. I later learnt from Darence that this car belonged to his friend. What a small world.

This is what the inside of the Protective Engineering Lab looks like. We did not use any of the very sophiscated equipment you see here, but just an electric drill & a pair of snippers. Heez. Hope I didn't fool you with my pictures.

I changed my bed sheets today too. I think you all must be thinking how come I so boliao, talk about all these things. Anyway, this is a rare opportunity to see my bed made so nicely. And the stuffed toy on the bed is supposed to be a dog, not a bear!!! Don't let the confused cat / pig hear you call it a bear. You might get your head ripped off, & eaten, after being stir-fried with ginger and dark soy sauce. Or maybe double-boiled with smelly chinese herbs. Or maybe done tempura-style. Or maybe made into sashimi. Or maybe I'm starting to make you feel gross and lose your appetite. Muahahaha. Ja neh!!!

0 comments: