Friday, September 16, 2005

Second Steel Design tutorial done

I think you must be really sick of me talking about school work, but it's not everyday that I get 2 nos tutorials done. Heez. So please let me blow my own trumpet for a while. Muahahahah!!! Anyway, I kinda understand what's going on but it's still too early to tell if I really know what's going on, or if I'm relying too much on the provided solutions (provided by friends, not the School!!!).

Turorial 2 talks about members in compression. I must refer to to many tables, & the values are so small. Once I was looking at values for Curve A instead of Curve B & I had to redo the whole question again. Copy also can copy wrongly right? Sigh. I'm a bad student.

Anyway, as I was trying to do the tutorials, I feel disgustingly fat. I think it's time for me to really do something about it & try to get some exercise once in a while. And then increase the frequency as I gradually get used to an exercise routine.

Feeling hungry again. What's wrong with me? I had dinner with Chris, Richard, Jason in Canteen 9. Their spagetti was nice!!! It was done aglio style but it was much more salty & unhealthy (aka tasty). Yum yum... But it wasn't cheap. I'll post a picture of my dinner when I find the mood.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: