Monday, December 19, 2005

California Gym energy bar @ Republic Plaza II

Nothing much to talk about because I have not been there myself to try out the food & stuff. Originally it occupied a small area on the 13th floor of the building but it has since moved to the ground level, probably to cater to the crowd that weren't members of the gym or the afternoon lunch time crowd. Anyway the people who lose out because of this change are those people in the gym who want to grab something to eat or drink without leaving the gym.

What attracts me the most is the free internet access that it offers. This means I can go there a little earlier to catch up on some work or net-surfing before I actually do my workout. Or I can do that after my workout. Either way, it would be a really cool place to hang out if there's a power socket so I can work a little longer rather then be limited by the life of my battery.

No idea how the food tastes but I do believe they have revamped their menu. Nice deco, with a modern touch. Might follow up on this entry if I do actually spend some time there, to eat or to surf.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: