Monday, December 05, 2005

Put the lime in the Coke, you nut

This happened quite some time ago, while we were still in the midst of the examinations. Jason, Richard & me were having either lunch or dinner (couldn't recall which it was) in canteen 11. We finished our food & was rather thirsty, so we decided to try out the new Coke Lime. To me it was a disappointment. Not as nice as I would expected it to be, considering it was a sibling of the Coke family. Even the Coke Vanilla was slightly better. I guess I just prefer the original flavour. I wonder what new flavours Coke will come out with. Maybe Coke Coconut? Got to give it to them for the catchy jingle though. I couldn't get it out of my head, & I started to end every sentence with "put the lime in the coconut..." Soon it got really dry. So the joke's off.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: