Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Supper at Geylang's You Tian Da Wang

Picked up Michelle after work one evening & she said she have not had her dinner yet, so we made our way down to Geylang for some a light meal as it was getting kind of late & it's not very healthy to go to sleep on a full stomach (no wonder I'm fat!!!). I bet you guys didn't know what place we went to if you only saw "Yong He Eating house". I only know the place as "you tiao da wang". So if you want to confuse your friends a little, maybe you can try telling them to meet you at Yong He's. Wonder what kind of reaction you will get from them?

Michelle had the Taiwan vermicilli (did I speed it correctly? Wouldn't want the Spelling Police to some after me). I didn't like it, becuase it had a pig's spare parts in it. Wonder who came up with the term "spare parts" to describe a pig's internal organs. For drinks, we had cold soya bean milk. It was really a light meal, as the next table only had 2 persons, but enough food for 4, I guess.

Ja neh!!!

By the way people, the dates on which the entries are posted are not consistent with the actual dates the events take place. So, to find out when they really happened, just click on the pictures & you should be able to see the dates at the bottom right corner.

0 comments: