Saturday, December 31, 2005

Ministry of Sound (2nd attempt)

The guys wanted to try again to get into the newest club in town, & so we decided to meet up at 2230hrs outside the club. Previously I was out shopping for CNY clothes with Michelle, so since I was already in the area, I was pretty early & decided to stop by the reverse bungee to look at it. (See earlier entry) Big mistake, the queue ended a few steps away from the reverse bungee attraction. It was that long!!! I was in the queue since 2220hrs i only managed to reach the front of the queue at 0020hrs. 2 hours of queueing!!! I've been out since morning & I was pretty beat when I finally got in.

This is a picture found on Xiaxue's blog, taken on the opening night, which I was also there. On the night I actually got in, it was a similar situation. I chose to leech this picture from her because I though it was very nicely done, & acccurate.

The entrance to the club. Finally!!! The interior of the club's really nice, so much nicer than most of the clubc I've been to (not too many). Wonder how does Zouk compares with MoS?

OMG!!! What are you doing bro???

Was kind of hungry after clubbing so we decided to grab a bite at the 7-11 in Novetel Hotel just a stone's throw away. Potato salad!!! Yummy yum yum. Slurp...




To find out more about the club, the DJs & the various sectors within the club, do visit the following webby.

http://ministryofsound.com.sg/

Ja neh!!!

2 comments:

ch said...

Are you the same person who acted as the empire at the finale on
"Tenerife Open 2005".
If not You have a complete look-alike.

raymond chng kwang hwee said...

Dear sons of dean

Actually I have no idea what you are talking about. If you think I'm the guy in the picture wearing green & looking to the right, that's not me.