Thursday, December 01, 2005

Chocolate crunch, not Timeout

Finally I can post pictures on my blog again!!! There are so many things I wanna show your guys, but before we get to that, let's celebrate by taking a little chocolate break to release all those trapped endophins inside our bodies. Somehow that just sounded really really weird.

Anyway, after the exams, there's really not much time to sit back & smell the roses. FYP interim report is due tomorrow, & I have done nothing for it!!! There're no theory, no lab results, zero. Sigh... I guess this is what happens when you're adopted. To all those adopted kids out there, whether you know those folks are not your real parents or not, I can understand how you feel.

It feels great to just type stuff here & hope that people will read it & not think it's too crappy or boring & finally to be able to post the stuff I took with my camera handphone (hp, mobile phone, mobile, depending on where you come from).

Heez.

Been reading other people's blog lately & I realize that my blog is nowhere near in terms of readership, substance or content. Sigh. Oh well.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: