Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Dinner with half a dead chick

I was in Clementi the other day (051205, mon) waiting to meet Michelle & to pass her favourite blueberry cake from her favourite cake shop (Balmoral Cakeshop @ Sunset Way). She was held up at work so I decided to have my dinner first. So since I'm in Clementi Central, I thought I would try this new store at the coffeeshop nearest Mac that sells aussie's best fish & chips but it wasn't opened. So i went to my next choice.

I had dinner with half a dead chick. She was fried, & very delicious. She had rice & coleslaw & the chilli was nice. Heez... My name is Hannibal & I'm a cannibal. Okie okie, Lena told me that this store was famous & we came here a few times while we were still dating. So since it's the only familiar place in Clementi, besides Mac, that I know of, so here I am.

I thought it used to be cheaper, but it now costs 4 sgd & it doesn't include the fries. I ordered it as a side dish. In the end, I couldn't finish all the food, so a wee bit was wasted. Anyway, do try it out if you guys are in the area. The rice was the sort that came with chicken rice, not plain rice. So I guess I don't mind paying a bit more since it was good.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: