Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Famous hokkien mee stall in Clementi Central

Meet up with Michelle for dinner one day after her morning shift. Decided to go to Clementi central for dinner because she said she wanted to eat the famous Hokkien mee that her father brings home sometimes when he comes back from work. It's located at a hawker center, but I can't remember the exact location. Clementi ain't my home ground. Having said that, I have not been home for so long, I didn't recognise Tampines Mall & Century Square. So many things have changed in a short span of time. Anyway I placed my order & the auntie told me I had to work for around 30mins for my dinner!!! It must be really popular if I had to wait that long.

When it finally came, it was rather decent. It is of the wet variety, with some gravy & had a fair amount of prawns & sotong. I ended up eating just Hokkien mee because I'm a fussy eater & I gave all my prawns & sotong to Michelle. Not too bad, but I guess I will not be too keen to wait 30 mins for my dinner.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: