Friday, December 02, 2005

Mashed potatoes

DUring the exam period, it is quite common to get hungry for no reason in the middle of the night. Especially when you do not have a car to drive our for supper & you've been studying a fair bit during the day. This happens even though you've had a heavy dinner just a few hours ago, thinking it should last you till breakfast comes. Oh well... The ironies of a student's tummy. So what do you do? It's either you take a cab out & waste even more money than you should, or you stock up on instant food like maggi mee and mashed potatoes. Gabby first gave me a packet to try when we were rushing the ID report. Instant mashed potatoes never tasted this good! The flavour is "loaded baked" which I have no idea what it means. It was yummy and buttery. So fattening. I got hooked so I bought a packet of 10 sachets for myself.

Another flavour from the same brand. I think it's called "butter & herbs". I prefer "loaded baked", but this ain't too bad too. So folks, next time you think you might get hungry in the middle of the night, grab some buns and get some hot water ready. A sachet & a few bins later, wash it down with some iced water & you're good to last through another night of mindless studying.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: