Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Dinner @ East Coast Park hawker centre

The folks decided to have lunch, or was it dinner, at East Coast Park hawker center after visiting grandma. The place had been renovated before & there's now a seating section where you can eat with the feeling of sand in your shoes. Not exactly appealing to me, but it might be, to others.

That's what I had. I think there's only 1 nos western food stall, & it's self-service. I do not like stalls that do not bring the food to you & you have to wait for the food, not to mention it cost 5sgd. Pretty steep. For a poor student.

Mummy & sis, with their bbq stingray & sotong. Seems like my sis likes sotong. Which explains the look on her face most of the time.





My old man, with his "one-ton" noodles, the heaviest noodles in East Coast Park.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: