Saturday, December 31, 2005

Dinner @ Bugis Cafe

Was in Bugis area, shopping for Michelle's clothes for the coming Lunar New Year. Spent most of the looking at blouses, Levi's jeans, etc etc when we were hungry during dinner time. Decided to try this cafe in the air-cocnditioned section of Bugis market that we saw the previous time we came to the same place.

The way of ordering is similar to the ordering system at Cafe Cartel. One woman didn't know that & was pissed when she sit there so long but nobody came to serve her. She marched to the cashier & made a fuss. Hmmm... No comments. I didn't like the look of her anyway, but that's an entirely different matter.
















&^%$#@!#$%$^*&^%*&*^%$#@!#%^&* Where's my food!!! ^%$!@**@&^%#$!@^@&^*&^^%$$@#^%$


(Believe me, my girl can really cuss! So watch your step & don't make her angry.)

Heez. I'm happy because my food is coming & I have a hot cup of tea to drink.

My aglio olio pasta. It wasn't nice & I could taste the fragrance of the olive oil nor the spiciness of the chilli. There was only some flavour from the peppers & it was oily. Sigh, where can I find aglio olio pasta that meets my standards. Even Sketchers doesn't do it for me.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: