Thursday, December 08, 2005

Stuck in school trying to get some progress

It's a long day today. Went to meet Michelle at Outram Park MRT station (what a cool name for a place in S'pore) after her shift. I had lunch at the famous Chang Cheng Porridge coffee (I didn't have porridge / congee, can't really tell the difference) but the chicken rice was way below standard. Seems like only the porridge is nice there. Went to get black stockings for her friend at work, then had dessert at some coffeeshop that Michelle & her mum frequents. I had peanut paste (fa shang wu) while she had mango pudding. Damage was 5 sgd but at least the peanut paste didn't disappoint me. Will take more pictures of the place & the desserts when I go there again, in future. I put the picture of the kit kat because they're my new favourite chocolate snack. I bought caramel by accident, thinking it was peanut butter. I love peanut butter but Michelle thinks otherwise.

After dessert, we took the train from Chinatown MRT station (check out the decor!) to HarbourFront MRT station, and then we took the bus (TIBS 188) back to her house. I've been to many places I never went before after knowing her. We've got a lot of things to learn about each other. Coming from different worlds, it's been an uphill climb sometimes, but the hike was well worth the while. I must constantly remind myself that I lost my previous girlfriend because I was blind to her needs and deaf to her pleads. Sigh. I must not make the same mistake again.

Anyway, I came back to hostel, had a short nap, & went to the gym in Sports & Recreation Centre (SRC) in NTU for a short workout. Nearly died on the treadmill, as usual. What's new? Need to work out more. If I want to lose the tummy. And smoke less. And drink less (alcohol), & no more chicken cutlet or half dead chick rice!!!

Had dinner in Canteen 2. Leisure stroll back to Hall 11, & now in Richard's room, blogging, when I should be working on my report!!!

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: