Sunday, December 25, 2005

Snow, I will always love you

Snejana (Snow) Urbin, 25, was born in Siberia and currently resides in NYC. She is trained in ballroom and Latin dance styles. She comes from a family of dancers; her mother and sister have danced professionally.

Been watching too much reality tv recently, which explains my slackness, but this show is really cool. It's the dancing equivalent of the American Idol (SO you think you can dance) & it's also done by the same people who made American Idol possible. The girl in the red bandana is my favourite female dancer in the competition. Her real name's kinda complicated, so she calls herself "Snow". Find out more about the show from the link below.

http://www.fox.com/dance/showinfo/

Check out videos of "Snow" & her journey through the competition.

Audition

Solo 01

Solo 02

Solo 03

Hip hop 01

Hip hop 02

Quick Step


So how come she's my favourite? Well, she has such a beautiful face & a great body (okie, I'm a shallow, insensitive MCP), but before you judge me on my comments, please take a look at the way she moves to the beat & feel her presence when she comes onto the stage. She's has that "It" factor that does it for me, & somehow, she's very sultry & exotic (she's from Siberia). Maybe I feel something on another level besides what my eyes can see, but it's really hard to put in into words. If you managed to get your hands on the series, you might have your own favourite dancer, based on your own preference, & i'm sure you'll be able to have a rought idea of what I'm talking about.


Ja neh!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is a hot woman......unlike my wife Cynthia..



Glenn Theseira