Monday, December 19, 2005

New York Pizza & Co @ Khatib central

Regular pizza joint, located under a block of HDB flats, opposit Khatib MRT station. I think it's run by a family, but it doesn't make the food worse off. Besides pizzas, there's stuff like lasagne but I had the curry chicken pizza.

The little glass enclosure on the right of the picture is actually a realty office. I guess this is what you call a small business, because inside that tiny space, there's room for computers, fax machines, even a mini meeting area where the client & realtor (is this how you spell it?) talk business

The folks at New York Pizza called it Harlem Curry. I guess it's associated with a place called Harlem in New York, I guess. Damage is around 4.90sgd per slice & it comes with a regular drink. Not too shabby, the pizza. The crust is thin & there's enough toppings that slightly over-jusitifies the price. Nice to eat, good to see.

Sunitha (Michelle's colleague at work) arrived late for our little lunch date so me & Michelle ordered the seafood pizza for her (She doesn't eat beef due to religious reasons). It was a better deal than our Harlem Curry as it was the same price but it had seafood on it instead of chicken & curry. Normally seafood costs more than poultry right? No complains from the girl so I guess the prawns & stuff were fresh.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: